Configuring Admin Users
For stores with multiple merchants, there is an option to add administers, with their own access username and password. Different Roles can be created for different types of users. For example if a merchant hired a designer, they could be given access to all design features but lock out of the customer and sales features.
Certain security settings have been established in order to protect your store.
Adding an Admin User
- In the Admin Panel, select System > Permissions > Users.
- Select the [Add New User] button.
- Fill all fields for Account Information.
- Set This Account is to Active to enable access to user.
- Select User Role on left panel and assign this user to a predefined Roll.
- Click the [Save User] button to save your changes.
NOTE: If you do not assign a role to a user, the user will not be able to access the admin panel.
Creating Admin Roles
- From the Admin Panel, select System > Permissions > Roles.
- Click the [Add New Role] button.
- Provide a Role Name [i.e. Designer]
- Select the Role Resources option in the Role Information panel on the left.
- Select the features you would like to give this user access to.
- Click the [Save Role] button to save your changes.